I’ve had a lot of sleepless nights and anxious days about this and I want to say that I owe you all an apology. For the past few months, prepping and planning MyYogaPro has consumed most of my time and I’ve really dropped the ball with a few things. Meh, what the hell – let’s lay it all out on the table:
- I haven’t been bringing you more videos of stuff you really want (a very short list would include videos like yoga for wearing heels all day, yoga for new moms, how-to’s, yoga for the super inflexible, etc.)
- Not bringing you all together! We have this amazing group of people online who are creative and funny and vibrant, who believe the same things about what yoga should mean, yet we have no way to truly connect with each other. Let me tell you – if there’s something that keeps me up at night, this is it! I HATE not being able to interact with you better!
- Cool bad yogi shirts BUT with limited sizes and the fact that my guys can’t represent! This is NOT acceptable to me!
All of this is about to change. Now that MyYogaPro is all developed and launched, I’m re-focusing on the stuff you really want. As corny as it sounds, I really feel connected to each and every one of you and want to give you the absolute best that I can. SO, here’s what’s changing and coming soon:
- I’ve got some really talented people to work with me on a brand new website that will be fun and easy to navigate. So whether you’re looking for blog posts or FAQs or videos or shirts or other stuff, you’ll be able to find it in a snap.
- Introducing the Bad Yogi Club! I despise newsletters and wanted to keep in touch in a better way. The Bad Yogi Club is going to be 100% FREE and all about sending yoga classes that YOU request, right to your inbox. I’ll be able to send surprise discount codes for shirts and other products in my store, too! YAY for discounts and more free yoga! And if you’re already getting this email, you’ll be signed up for the Club automatically and don’t need to do anything else. Let’s keep it simple, ya know? 😉
- A lot of you ask about food and diet-related stuff and how to find balance. I hear you and have been developing something for the past 7 months that I know you’re going to love. I’ll be unveiling a Bad Yogi foodie-related project super soon, and you’ll be the first to find out about it! Get excited!
- I love when you all send me your #badyogi pics and links of your pets/adorable kids doing yoga with you (my fave!), ask me questions, and just say hello. I want to hear you because you guys are my online BFFs 😉 I also want to be able to share more and for everyone (who wants) to see it which can’t possibly happen on Facebook. I’m going to be blogging on my website more regularly and featuring some of the stuff you all send.
- I’ll be getting more personal with real life anecdotes from my experiences as a teacher, yogi, regular person in this world. Lots of people ask about what my days look like and what I eat, what I like to do, etc, and this is where I’ll write all about that. I’ll be highlighting one #badyogi on the blog regularly because I want to get to know you better and, most importantly, I want YOU to be able to shine because I really don’t want this to be all about me.
- Shirts! Men’s shirts go on pre-order on June 20th AND women’s Plus sizes start shipping on the same date. I have a new process in place with a new company to ship for me so you can expect faster delivery.
- And last but not least, A BRAND NEW CHALLENGE IS COMING THIS SUMMER! That’s right, I said it. More classes, new sequences, new locations. I’m locked and loaded for this one, you guys. It’s going to be the most epic set of online videos anyone could ever imagine.
All that to say, I’m sorry. I’m making big changes, and I’ll keep you in the loop. This will all be finished in the next few weeks and I’ll keep you updated here and on social media.
If you’ve got questions or comments, feel free to reply to this post or chat me up on IG and FB 🙂
Big love to you all!